The College is going to organise the following summer programmes in 2023. It is expected to enrich students' knowledge, broaden their horizons, develop their interpersonal network and promote their personal growth through the programmes.
1. Meditation Retreat in Taiwan (Details: https://bit.ly/3I9Nn1L)
2. Meditation Retreat in Nepal (Details: https://bit.ly/3ROHUke)
3. An Authentic English Journey Exploring the United Kingdom (Details: https://bit.ly/3HNTwz4)
4. Spanish Study Programme (Details: https://bit.ly/3JXamOL)
5. International Summer School of German Language and Culture (Details: https://bit.ly/3JXFdL4)
6. Green Trip to Borneo Rainforest (Details: https://bit.ly/3Iarhft)
7. Study and Internship Programme in Greater Bay Area (Details: https://bit.ly/3XmK2Rc)
1. Each student can apply for a maximum of two College Summer Programmes.
2. Individual programmes may be called off or have alternative arrangement, subject to enrollment status, epidemic situation, local immigration policies, etc.
3. All programme fees have been subsidized by the College. Students who have financial need may apply for additional subsidy from College Summer Programmes Financial Assistance Scheme (Except Study and Internship Programme in Greater Bay Area). Details will be provided in the notification of offer.
4. Students are required to attend all programme activities (including pre/post programme briefing/workshops), submit report and share learning experience. Students who fail to fulfil the programme requirements will be required to pay back the College subsidy.
Major selection criteria: Learning motivation and expectation, communication skills, interview performance, etc.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3Yg6z33
Application Deadline: 27 February 2023 (Monday) at 9am
Enquiries: Ms Carol LAM (3943 8597 / firstname.lastname@example.org)