Caring Heart Community Service Project Scheme was launched in 2008, with aims to provide students with opportunities to care and serve the needy in society and enhance their understanding of the community. All service projects are planned and implemented by the students and subsidized by the College.
- Students in team of 3 to 10 students, from any discipline and any year of study, are eligible to apply for service project subsidy.
- Team comprising of local and non-local students are encouraged to facilitate mutual exchange and learning.
2. Subsidy & Award
- Each successful team of selected students will receive a subsidy of no more than HK$25,000 (for local service projects) or HK$50,000 (for service projects in Mainland, Macau or Taiwan).
- Each organizing committee member of project teams who has successfully completed their service projects will be presented a certificate as recognition.
- The Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards of “Outstanding Service Project” will be offered to teams with outstanding performance. The cash prize will be HK$10,000 for Gold Award, HK$6,000 for Silver Award and HK$4,000 for Bronze Award, and to be equally shared among team members.
Ms. LEUNG Yan-ning / Ms. Amin CHAN
Tel: 3943 1549 / 3943 8637